Gary Williams is pleased to announce a scholarship available to students anticipating attending school in the fall of 2018 as either a pre law undergraduate or first year law student. The $500 scholarship is intended to help defray expenses for students that have been accepted into a school anywhere in the United States.
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Recipient is a U.S. citizen or otherwise authorized to work in the United States
- Recipient is accepted, and will either be attending school as a pre law undergraduate or entering law school in the fall of 2018
- Academic achievement as reflected by a cumulative minimum 3.0 GPA
Applicants must submit the following by February 15th, 2018
- A completed resume
- One to three (1-3) page typed essay on the topic of students choice related to the area of law they intend to pursue
- A complete copy of school transcripts
- An acceptance letter from a school within the United States
- Proof of legal residency in the U.S. (i.e., birth certificate, passport, permanent resident card, etc.- Social Security Card will not be accepted.)
- Scholarship is to be used exclusively for school tuition and related expenses.
- A check for $500 will be made payable to the award recipient’s directly to cover these expenses.
- Recipient is expected to submit receipts in accordance with IRS regulations.
- Scholarship award recipient will be notified of the selection on or about February 28, 2018.
Completed applications must be submitted, through the form below, no later than February 15, 2018.