Family Law Attorney Representing Divorce Cases in Seminole, FL
Seminole, Florida, in tropical Pinellas County, has enjoyed a massive jump in population, growing from over 10,000 residents in 2000 to well over 17,000 a decade later. Seminole is perfectly situated for work and play, being a short distance from the city of St. Petersburg in the south yet close to Indian Rocks Beach and Pinellas Park.
What makes this community particularly unique is the water tower located at Park Boulevard and 113th street. Once the center of controversy in 2005 due to council members being displeased with its aviary-inspired design, the residents rejected the idea of repainting it and thus the water tower has been kept just as the original artist Tom Stovall painted it in 2000.
High Asset Divorce in Seminole
The St. Petersburg College campus draws a good number of younger people to Seminole, but there’s no question that it is predominantly a haven for retirees. With the median age being 59 and nearly 44% of the population being 65 or older, one issue that does arise in Seminole is high asset divorce.
What is a High Asset Divorce?
Regardless of age or assets, divorce always requires the division of marital property between both spouses. High asset divorce is more likely to affect older individuals simply because they have had a longer amount of time to accrue property or derive greater value from their investments.
What To Look For in a High Asset Divorce Attorney
Whenever personal property is on the line, it’s a good idea to seek legal counsel. But not every attorney is equipped to handle a high asset divorce case.
- Compassionate Care: Divorce is never easy, regardless of the circumstances. A high asset divorce attorney who listens and is compassionate towards your situation is one who will work in you best interest
- Experienced in Family Law: Just as medical professionals have specialties, so do attorneys. You will want to seek one who specifically handles family law, and preferably has handled a number of cases
A Certified Divorce Financial Analysts: Also known as a CDFA, attorneys with this distinct accreditation have received specialized instruction in pensions, taxes, business valuations, assets and properties.
Family attorney Gary E,. Williams has handled close to 2000 family law cases, many of which have called upon his expertise as a CDFA with the Institute for Divorce Financial Analysts. If you are facing a high asset divorce and would like more information about your specific situation, we invite you to call Gary E. Williams today (727) 531-8737 or toll free at (888) 251-5254.
Directions to Our Clearwater Family Law Lawyers from Seminole, FL
These directions are from Google Maps starting from:
Seminole, FL 33772
Total Est. Time: 24 mins
Total Est. Distance: 15.4 mi
- Take the 1st right onto 86th Ave N
- Turn left onto FL-595 N/US-19 ALT N/Seminole Blvd
- Turn right onto Co Rd 296/102nd Ave N
- Continue onto Bryan Dairy Rd
- Turn left
- Take the ramp on the left onto US-19 N
- Take the exit toward Sunset Point Dr
- Merge onto Frontage Rd
- Turn right onto McCormick Dr
- Destination will be on the right
We are located at:
2629 McCormick Drive #Suite 101
Clearwater, FL 33759