THE LAW FIRM FOR FAMILY LAW COLLEGE SCHOLARSHIP
Purpose: To provide a college scholarship to deserving students who are residents of Florida.
THE 2013 LAW FIRM FOR FAMILY LAW COLLEGE SCHOLARSHIP AWARD RECIPIENTS!
THE LAW FIRM FOR FAMILY LAW HAS AWARDED ITS 2013 COLLEGE SCHOLARSHIPS. THE WINNERS FOR 2013 ARE AS FOLLOWS:
Corey’s passion is the game of football. At his high school, he was a member of the National Honor Society and Student Government. Corey will be attending the University of Central Florida and will major in finance and minor in sports management.
Cody enjoys playing baseball and fishing. Cody was a member of the National Honor Society and the National Hispanic Honor Society at his high school. Mr. Herbert will be attending the University of South Florida and plans to major in sports and occupational therapy.
Savana’s passion is for learning. At her high school, she was President of the National Honors Society and Valedictorian of her class. Ms. Wright will be attending the University of Florida pursuing her interests in science, social studies and language.
We at THE LAW FIRM FOR FAMILY LAW want to congratulate all the recipients of our 2013 college scholarship awards.
APPLICATIONS FOR THE 2014 SCHOLARSHIPS WILL BE ACCEPTED JANUARY 1, 2014.
Two (2) $1,000.00 scholarships and one (1) $500.00 scholarship will be awarded to applicants for THE LAW FIRM FOR FAMILY LAW COLLEGE SCHOLARSHIPS
- Applicant must be a Florida resident.
- Applicant must be a senior at an accredited high school in Pinellas or Pasco County.
- Applicant must be going to attend an accredited university in the United States, full time, in the fall of the year the scholarship is awarded.
- Each award is a one-time award only, no renewal scholarships will be awarded.
- Applicant must demonstrate scholarship — in the complete sense — consistent with their capacity and circumstances. The applicant should have a minimum grade point average of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
- The decisions of the selection committee are final and cannot be appealed.
Application Process (Applicant must submit):
- Completed application form. To Access application form CLICK HERE or the link below.
- A certified copy of your high school transcript, confirming your GPA and a copy of a notice of acceptance of admission to a qualified university will be required at the time of the disbursement of the scholarship.
- The scholarship shall be distributed directly to the student.
Deadline for application is May 1, 2014.
Applications postmarked after this date will not be considered.
Email your completed application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please put APPLICATION FOR SCHOLARSHIP in the subject line of the submission email.
For APPLICATIONS FORM – CLICK HERE