Clearwater Domestic Violence Attorney

Stop Domestic Violence in Your Home

Domestic violence can occur to anyone anywhere. No matter who the person is or what his or her station in life is, he or she can still suffer from domestic violence. When this happens, the most important thing is to make sure it stops before someone is seriously injured or killed. If you or someone you know has been the victim of domestic violence in Clearwater, or if you are in imminent danger of domestic violence, a Clearwater domestic violence attorney from The Law Firm for Family Law can help. We also represent individuals located in Dunedin, East Lake and Tarpon Springs.

How our Clearwater domestic violence Lawyer Help Our Clients

From the moment that you call our law office in Clearwater, we put together a safety plan based on your situation and Florida’s family laws. Our Clearwater domestic violence lawyer can then help you pursue a temporary injunction for protection from domestic violence, which can be made permanent later after a hearing. In the meantime, it serves to protect you until you are able to appear in court. The abusive individual will be prohibited from coming near you or your children. If he or she violates the order, that person can be arrested. Our Law firm in Clearwater can also help you file for an emergency temporary injunction on the very same day you contact us. It is also important that you understand that you do not have to wait until you are actually harmed to file for an injunction. If you have been threatened, or have a reasonable belief that you are going to be the victim of domestic violence, then you can seek an injunction of protection against that domestic violence, even though it has not actually occurred yet.

Consult a clearwater Domestic Violence Lawyer Now

The sooner you speak with a Clearwater domestic violence lawyer from our law firm, the sooner we can help you find protection from further domestic violence. We can act immediately to help you obtain an emergency temporary injunction and to work toward permanent protection from violence. If you need somewhere to stay that is away from your abusive spouse or partner, we also know of several local, trustworthy organizations that can provide the housing and counsel that you need after such an experience. Contact our firm today (727) 531-8737!